Followers

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Pretty In Pink!

Have you checked out our GDT call all details can be found here
Good morning everyone! Weclome to another fabulous challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs! Today I am hosting a "Pretty In Pink" Challenge! We want to see lots of pink, of course you may use other colors too, but the focus should be PINK!

This challenge's prize is:
A £10 voucher to spend in store !!! If you use a Crafty Sentiment Digi/Stamp or Die put a 3 after your name you get 3 entries into the main draw!

Since we are now in a new month, please welcome our 2 new GDT that will be joining us for the next 2 months!
My name is Kelly Schelske and I live in rural southern Alberta with my fabulous husband and 2 great kids. I drive school bus into town where my kids go to school and work there as well occasionally as a teacher's assistant, I love it!! I love to make cards and other paper crafts in my spare time!  

I am 35 years old and married to my high school sweetheart. We have a beautiful 5 year old daughter named Abby who loves to stamp with me and is the light of my life. I have been crafting for about 14 years now and have seen how much I have grown in those years. I love the relaxation I get from it after a long day at work and love sharing my work in hopes to inspire others.

Now let's check out what everyone made for this fun PINK challenge:

Using With Love

Using With Love

Using Its a Party

using Tea-Party-Anyone

We can't wait to see what you create for this new challenge, we know it will be amazing so be sure to play along!

Also, we currently have a fabulous sale going on, be sure to check it out!


10 comments:

  1. Hello what fabulous cards from the Design Team. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty pretty cards, ladies! Loving the springtime colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly lovely creations from you all again..
    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink is one of my favorite colors. Thank you for all of the lovely inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are wonderful ladies !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the terrific inspiration and fun challenge. I've bookmarked your store to my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the ideas and inspirations! Beautiful cards everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant cards everyone! Thanks so much for the inspiration and motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My previous link No 18 wasn't linked properly, i don't know how to remove it, i am now No 72, sorry for any inconvienience x

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10