Followers

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Bling it on

Happy Tuesday to all!!  Hope you are having a great start to your week:)   So glad to see you for our New Challenge this week, which is BLING IT ON - you know what to do, show us that BLING!

Remember, you do not need to use an image from Crafty Sentiments Designs to play in our challenges, but if you do use one, you will get 3 entries per project for purposes of our winner's draw - please put a "3" after your name if you use a stamped or digi image from Crafty Sentiments Designs. Challenge closes at 9pm GMT on Monday, July 29.

Our prize for this challenge is a generous voucher to Crafty Sentiments Designs!


 Additionally, hope you will visit Crafty Sentiments Facebook Page for contests, chatting and the latest news!


Alethea and Aunty Sue won a prize of  GDT spots  and are  joining us for 2 months - Please give them a lovely welcome as they share there awesome talent with us




My name is Alethea and I am from Sunbury, in Victoria Australia. I am a mum to two beautiful boys who share my love of crafting (and not because I forced them..LOL) I have been card making for nearly 7 years after receiving handmade cards from a friend for years. I started out with a handful of stamps, a set of textas and heaps of stickers and  now have one side of my loungeroom taken over by my crafty goodies!!! I don't know that I have a specific style when I make my cards but I think it has changed over the years! And I do have a love of buttons and rhinestones so they are generally on my cards!!! I do wish I had more time to create but night time is when I have time to myself and do what I love!!




Hello my name is Susan but everyone knows me as Aunty Sue, from the postman to the teachers of the local school and the neighbours. This came about from my nephews who visit me after school. I am in my mid 50's (ouch that hurt to say head says 20's). I am mother to 1 grown up son and 1 Shetland Sheepdog who are my world. I retired on ill health and took up Cardmaking as a hobby starting with Decoupage but soon found Stamps and later Digital Stamps. This hobby has now taken over my life and has put me in touch with many friends from all over the world. I have always liked to dabble in Crafts and have done Knitting, Cross Stitch and Dress making although many moons ago. I was so delighted to have been asked to be GDT for Crafty Sentiments as the Stamps and Digital images are just so cute and a pleasure to work with.


Here's our DT samples to help inspire you for our BLING IT ON Challenge.  As always, the girls have done some stunning work and if you have time, I'm sure they'd love a visit to their personal blogs:)


Cathy

5 comments:

  1. The DT creations are amazing! Love the challenge theme too.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design teams samples...every card needs a little/lot of bling. Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful DT creations! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creations ladies, thanks for a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10