Followers

Monday 12 August 2013

Crafty Sentiments Animals winner!

Evening all - sorry - I'm running a little late! But I won't keep you in suspense anymore! The winner of the fab stamp from Crafty Sentiments this week was chosen by random.org and its number 15 - thats you Tilly trotter from tillyscraftycorner. Love your fabulous card:





 Please contact Jan at scattyjan@gmail.com within 7 days to claim your prize!

My top three for this week - well it was a very hard choice - I got my two daughters in on the act - and together we chose, in number order:
8: lorraines loft
79:julie-rainbowdays
87sue bearhouse

Well done to all of you! Please take your badge from the blog and wear it with pride!!

Finally we had one entry using a CS design this week - so you're our CS favourite: nick.
Please take the badge from the blog!







Thanks to everyone for taking part - back tomorrow with another challenge! See you then!

Big Hugs

Rachel xx

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top 3, it really means so much to me!
    well done to all the other winners too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners and Top 3. Just a quick question - I used a CS image last week and thought I'd linked it up correctly but as you said you only had one CS entry (that wasn't mine) just wondering what I did wrong. Would appreciate someone guiding me through so I get it right next time. Unless of course, my image is mis-filed in my folder system!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for a great challenge and wonderful images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please thank your girlies for choosing my card in their top 3, I'm rather chuffed, there were so many gorgeous creations to choose from!.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suze - I'm so sorry to have missed your entry it isn't misfiled in your folder its completely my mistake! Will get back to you! Sorry and big hugs x

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10