Followers

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Tag Along

Apology
If some of you did not recieve a comment from us on Anything Goes challenge- the linky was really playing up and kept changing all your numbers - We promise all your entries were looked at though
xx


Good morning, Jac here with this weeks new challenge, what fun we all had checking out your entries to last weeks Anything Goes challenge, gorgeous projects.  So for this week I'd like to see Tags, you can make a tag or add a tag to your card, the choice is yours.

We are carrying on with our fantastic prize of another die
and you can get 6 chances to win
pop a 3 after your name if you use a Crafty Sentiment stamp/digi/die
Pop a 3 after your name if you are or become a follower  over here 
Or if you do both

The die this week is....

And we have two  new DT members, so please welcome

Goldie


Hi.My name is Rositsa,and I'm from Bulgaria.Married with a 4 year lovely boy.
In the craft world I'm known as Goldie.
I'm 
 primarily a card maker .I started card making about 6 years ago and after having a break got back into it just over 3  years ago . I have a thing, some would call it an obsession, about coloring images,no matter rubber or digis just love love love to color and rather don't make a project without colored image on it.  . I'm very happy to be part of the  Crafty sentiments designs team.

Mikha

"Hi :) My name is Mikha. I live in Surabaya, Indonesia; but soon will be moving to Jakarta. I love everything about art and I love to talk :D I started card making at late 2012, and then hooked :) I've done many art things before, like paper crafting, scrapbooking, crochet, jewellry making, etc, but seems card making is my favourite. Being part of the team really makes me happy; giving me opportunity to be more creative and having more friends. Glad to be here and meet you all. 
Warm hugs from Indonesia, Mikha"

So now onto the very talented DT projects for you ...


using Vinca ~ Christmas Goodies




using Jingle Bells






Wow!  Stunning work wouldn't you agree?  Now it's over to you and the DT are eagerly waiting to come and visit you all.  Have a great crafting week.
Love Jac and the DT xx




4 comments:

  1. Welcome new members and wow stunning creations from you all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesome challenge and DT display.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a great challenge and stunning DT inspiration...TFS!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creations from the DT, good luck to the newbies.x

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10