Followers

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Anything Goes

Good morning its Susan here with another new challenge for you all. Firstly though I would like to say a big thank you for all the wonderful entries last week for our Fancy Folds Challenge wow you certainly know a few fabulous folds or two!

Just to give you all the heads up on an exciting addition to the shop:





Yes its our very own CD and is available here to purchase.

Now onto today's challenge and it is everybody's favourite - Anything Goes!  With a wonderful prize for the lucky winner:


Remember if you use a Crafty Sentiment image your entry will count 3 times - just add a 3 after your name.  I you are a follower of the Crafty Sentiments Inspiration Blog your entry will count 3 times - just add a 3 after your name. If you use a Crafty Sentiments image and are a follower of the Inspirations Blog then your entry will count 6 times - just add 6!

Before I show you the fabulous DT creations I would like to welcome the lovely Christine who has joined us for 6 months:


Hi everyone my name is Christine Garner. I color most of my images with colored pencils.  I am married to a wonderful man of 22 years and who does not mind my craft hobby.  I have two teenage children Josh and Kayla.  They always have all kinds of cards to give to their friends for special occasions. We also have a furry son called Jack.  I am so happy to be a part of a wonderful team.

A big Crafty Sentiments welcome Christine!  Here are the DT cards for your inspiration:



















Wow some fabulous creations from our DT - thank you ladies. Now we are waiting to see your wonderful projects - have fun!

5 comments:

  1. Such wonderful DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic creations!! LOVE them all.. the images are fantastic!!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. what sweet and beautiful cards and projects from the DT.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10